What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anyone Else Miss ArmA 2 Immersion?

Sovereign

So I was in a custom mission I made the other day and I had a feeling of nostalgia and I would say that I feelt homesick for ArmA 2 spotting targets for BMP-2s and crewing them. Seeing AKs and Russian vehicles around me with Psiho playing in the background I missed the old days. 

C109B4DA801927EF8D85C0FB3689D00D54E68BFF

06EB92DD77109C7B58E2D52749BE66EC49F53B85

7C2BD5CF26A05AEF65DF03AC871F8FF99CA38418

8422BB121823F20EC9D036F8B3632DCD0BD3F4CE

8957EB8A9C6B388F89669F9027704D4DF4348A3A

553371DCCE7E562F491BF7062D097F1A1ED9B43A

7745C1AB82E444A449B3D23443786AEA8530FDDC

Anyone else feel like this occasionally? Takistan always has a place in my heart.  :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree,however i always prefered Chernarus over anything else,maybe the homey eastern style does this for me :p

You could always get a port to a mod over to Arma 3.

You could always get a port to a mod over to Arma 3.
That is exactly what I did if you check the HUD in my screenshots.

I'm going to go a step further and use the RHS Escalation Dynamic Universal War System next as it is the classic US vs Russia in a long game of map control with missions dotted everywhere. Anyone looking for coop I'd love to have you.

That is exactly what I did if you check the HUD in my screenshots.

I'm going to go a step further and use the RHS Escalation Dynamic Universal War System next as it is the classic US vs Russia in a long game of map control with missions dotted everywhere. Anyone looking for coop I'd love to have you.
I'm up,just give all the needed links ;)

I always loved Takistan, it has a place in my heart too :D . The reason is I always played TAW which got me into Arma, I always loved the armored combat how you need a driver, gunner and commander which was really immersive. How the tank with a full crew always was the best and if they worked together were unstoppable. Just wondering where do you get the Takistan map, if you could send me a link to a youtube video that would be great! Thank you for reading my rant.

What i really miss is my CD1 for Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crysis ;(

I loved this game so much.

I always loved Takistan, it has a place in my heart too :D . The reason is I always played TAW which got me into Arma, I always loved the armored combat how you need a driver, gunner and commander which was really immersive. How the tank with a full crew always was the best and if they worked together were unstoppable. Just wondering where do you get the Takistan map, if you could send me a link to a youtube video that would be great! Thank you for reading my rant.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26682

All In ArmA Map Pack has every map from the ArmA series.

I miss the Arma II weapons more than anything. Why did they have to be rid of my glorious Mk.17 sniper and British weapon pack ....

I miss the Arma II weapons more than anything. Why did they have to be rid of my glorious Mk.17 sniper and British weapon pack ....
The RHS weapons are beautiful,sound great and handle like a dream. Foldable stocks(Ctrl+C) and reload time modified taped double mags for some weapons too. I love this mod especially in a DUWS package that holds your attention.

I'd be interested, I'd need someone to show me what the fuck I'd be doing though!

Back