What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWilliam

Unlinked
Brief Summary:

Make the big apartment houses have apartments

Detailed Suggestion:

cdRTG8i.png

so theese big apartment houses that are in gta online could be used as apartments in fiveM.

im thinking that you walk up to the elevator inside and it says ''Press E to view available apartments'' or something similar. when you click it a list shows up with all apartments that are available. maybe some apartments are bigger and better and therefore cost more than others. But it should not be an endless supply of apartments.

when you buy an apartment you could walk up to the elevator and instead of getting a list of apartments it says ''enter apartment'' i dont know what is possible to do in fiveM because i have no experience in coding but im sure that something can be figiured out

The Pros:

more apartments to house all the homeless people of los santos

The Cons:

could flood the market with houses to make them worth alot less

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

perhaps. it depends on how many apartments would be added. and i think they could be made worse than regular houses so that people would rather buy a house anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
I see potential in this, a possibilty of 100s of extra apartments, but i see one problem with this, since they all have to go underground I feel it will just create more lag, so maybe limit the amount of apartments per building to like 5 to 20 depending which building should be took into consideration

I see potential in this, a possibilty of 100s of extra apartments, but i see one problem with this, since they all have to go underground I feel it will just create more lag, so maybe limit the amount of apartments per building to like 5 to 20 depending which building should be took into consideration
As well as this, it would cause issues for the police when going to do a raid.

As of now, police can gain house locations, and mainly do to my knowledge, by watching the individuals enter their house. In an apartment building like this, someone goes to an elevator, and suddenly poofs to some random apartment with no indication as to where they went, meaning there is next to no possibility for police to get the location to raid.

As well as this, it would cause issues for the police when going to do a raid.

As of now, police can gain house locations, and mainly do to my knowledge, by watching the individuals enter their house. In an apartment building like this, someone goes to an elevator, and suddenly poofs to some random apartment with no indication as to where they went, meaning there is next to no possibility for police to get the location to raid.
Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't the way that cops scout out raid locations is that they find the address the suspect lives at and have to ask the council "does X live at house number Y" and the council answers it with yes/no? Perhaps in the case of apartments the council could also give apartment numbers (but the police would still need to find the actual building they live in) so that they can raid it, though I'm not sure if this the best solution.

Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't the way that cops scout out raid locations is that they find the address the suspect lives at and have to ask the council "does X live at house number Y" and the council answers it with yes/no? Perhaps in the case of apartments the council could also give apartment numbers (but the police would still need to find the actual building they live in) so that they can raid it, though I'm not sure if this the best solution.
It depends, say there's only one apartment block added, that just seems very overpowered from a police perspective

It depends, say there's only one apartment block added, that just seems very overpowered from a police perspective
Yeah I can see police being able to shut down crime in apartments very easily, perhaps if there were only a few apartments per building spread over multiple high rises that would help alleviate the issue.

Brief Summary:

Make the big apartment houses have apartments

Detailed Suggestion:

so theese big apartment houses that are in gta online could be used as apartments in fiveM.

im thinking that you walk up to the elevator inside and it says ''Press E to view available apartments'' or something similar. when you click it a list shows up with all apartments that are available. maybe some apartments are bigger and better and therefore cost more than others. But it should not be an endless supply of apartments.

when you buy an apartment you could walk up to the elevator and instead of getting a list of apartments it says ''enter apartment'' i dont know what is possible to do in fiveM because i have no experience in coding but im sure that something can be figiured out

The Pros:

more apartments to house all the homeless people of los santos

The Cons:

could flood the market with houses to make them worth alot less

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

perhaps. it depends on how many apartments would be added. and i think they could be made worse than regular houses so that people would rather buy a house anyway
Not to mention the amount of RP that could happen from people actually having a reason to have a local hotspot to chill and have a chinwag with before going about your daily stuff. FPS drops would be the only problem here I'm assuming but you're gonna have the same drops as If you went to a car meet or something(I could be wrong on this, I'm very stupid after all).

Apartments Implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back