What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Aplexity OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplexity

Thanks to everyone in the Police and everyone who has kept it real from day 1, 

I do not have the time for this anymore as i have son and all im looking to do is stack money for him and give him everything i never had.

I hope if i ever come back the community is thriving, good luck and thanks to all the Admins who dedicate there time to keeping it alive and fresh.

Special Mentions -

@Reminissions 

@ACC LONG BEARD

@Wayfarer

@Shephard

@Arrow

and anyone who has been safe from the beginning.

have a good one man, nice meeting you 2 years later on this server.

This is a super sad day for us mate, we will miss you like crazy! I thought you'd be around for a long long time yet, still I understand your decision, stay in contact! hit me up on snap chat! you're always welcome and part of the family bud ❤️ much love!

Cya Aplexity,, You've been a good friend for the period of time that I've known you, don't be a stranger dude, and good luck to you and your family and I hope it works out for you. 

Wrong Shepherd was tagged. @SI Shepherd this one it would be i guess. Also GL in your life and don´t be a stranger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see you leave mate. I understand your decision and without knowing you that well I’d say it’s a decision like that which defines a character. Enjoy the time you have with your son - it’s not coming back 🙏

Good luck with everything and stay safe, hope to see you back Mr Aplexity ^^

Cheers Aplexity, best wishes for the future!

You're making a responsible choice. I wish you good luck with everything. 

Still the worse driver in the police force! Na jk my man, gonna miss you buddy! Stay safe and keep out of trouble ❤️

Peace bro, you are one of the funniest blokes I've ever met! Good Luck in whatever you do, goodluck on the old money stacking 😉

Lotta love g! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back