What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apology from Bandidos del Doro, AKA [Doro]

Burmeister

Recently Bandidos del Doro have spread fear and bad mojo in the lands of Altis. This is about to change. All members of our gang have just recently discovered Altis and it is with great forgiveness i say sorry to all citizens of Altis for our unprofessional actions and immature behaviour. We aim to better ourselves by learning from the masters, forum and time. I believe Time is the crucial word here. When we had just gotten of the plane to Altis for the first time we did not know the rules of conduct and ways of Altis. With Time we have greatly improved and with Time we will continue to improve ourselves to contribute as much as possible to the people.

The Bandidos del Doro find ourselves in a hard time at the moment with new recruits not knowing the ways and we are working HARD on teaching them and making sure that everyone carrying our name will behave exceptionally.

Moving on, we are currently under heavy review for previous actions. Actions done because of a pure lack of knowledge which now have obtained and will enforce untill our time here on Altis is over.

The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up. - John C. Maxwell. 

And that day is today. - Bandidos del Doro

Classic new small gangs. But good work man, keep on learning. Make sure all your gang RPs and speaks properly in game

Back