What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apology To The Community

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
Hello guys, just a quick apology for my inactivity as an admin and if I have been moody to anyone the past month or so, The reason for me being inactive/moody is that I have hit a bit of a bad spot in life (I fell ill and lost my job) and as of recent I have been job searching and trying to sort everything out, I got Diagnosed as having work related Depression which sucks but that's life right... I am currently on medication and having counselling so I am starting to feel better and hopefully I will start being as active as I was before.

I also want to say sorry to the other Staff members for not saying anything about this before.

Thanks for understanding!

Adam

Life gets to us I'm afraid. I have been on meds for around 6 years for the same thing. Was off work for 6 months a few years back too. Glad your feeling better mate. I hope you get your routine back soon and see you on the island.

Steve 

I dont think the community would hold your health against you @Adam! Concentrate on getting yourself on track, there's more important things in life! I had a similar problem in my final year of university and while only short - it was 11 weeks of hell and I never thought it would get brighter but I moved up and on from that spot in my life, focused on what i enjoyed and what I had coming to enjoy and I never looked back :)

Hope you return to good health soon and the job search goes well! We'll see you on the Island soon hopefully!  :Cake:

I thought you seemed a bit off the other day man, sorry to hear things were bad man but chin up and stay strong lad. Swing by the J.R channel soon and come see me and luke (max Conway). Look after yourself mate.

Maverick

we all still love you shadow. but don't worry i have social anxiety use to slow me down, but there is always a way round it. and do be afraid to ask people for advice mate. depression sucks and the longer u keep it in the worse it gets, being a male prob makes it worse because we are all proud and think we can do it all on our own lol.

Love ya Shadow

Take your time and get back on your feet!

Hope everything sorts itself out for you my man  :Cool:

You're always welcome in the Montana rooms if you wanna have some fun to get your mind off things

no need to apologise real life comes first and your health is most important. Hope you get yourself sorted soon mate and you,LL always be altis most experienced pcso in my eyes

Back