What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apparently I'm the Mayor (As I'm told)

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Hello Citizens of Altis,

My name is Bob Soprano otherwise known as bobmarley. I am currently The Godfather of The Soprano Crime Family Syndicate CEO of the legitimate business that is the Sopranos. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for voting for me to serve you as mayor. I will do my very best to serve to my full efforts.

I am will talking to the CSI to make a few changes, these changes are:

- Marijuana otherwise known as weed shall be legal for personal use ONLY, drug trafficking or intent supply shall remain illegal. If someone does have sufficient amount of marijuana and claims it is for personal use they must prove this by sharing the weed with the police officers that stop them, to share the peace and love.

- Bounty Hunters: According to the PACE Act 1984 for an arrest to be lawful it needs to be a constable or above to make the arrest. Therefore bounty hunters come under vigilantism and if a bounty hunter is caught making unlawful arrests they will be dealt with by the police accordingly. 

Yours,

Bob Soprano

P.S My personal body guards may have rather interesting nicknames such as Hank the Executioner ( @Lord Hank of Kavala), Tommy the Gun ( @Thomas Grean), and Brett The Hard Lad ( @Bretty1992) but no need to worry they won't cause you any harm. However I would watch out for @SAGARACream he may try and sell you his personal brand of cream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Citizens of Altis,

My name is Bob Soprano otherwise known as bobmarley. I am currently The Godfather of The Soprano Crime Family Syndicate CEO of the legitimate business that is the Sopranos. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for voting for me to serve you as mayor. I will do my very best to serve to my full efforts.

I am will talking to the CSI to make a few changes, these changes are:

- Marijuana otherwise known as weed shall be legal for personal use ONLY, drug trafficking or intent supply shall remain illegal. If someone does have sufficient amount of marijuana and claims it is for personal use they prove this by sharing the weed with the police officers that stop, to share the peace and love.

- Bounty Hunters: According to the PACE Act 1984 for an arrest to be lawful it needs to be a constable or above to make the arrest. Therefore bounty hunters come under vigilantism and if a bounty hunter is caught making unlawful arrests they will be dealt with by the police accordingly. 

Yours,

Bob Soprano

P.S My personal body guards may have rather interesting nicknames such as Hank the Executioner ( @Lord Hank of Kavala), Tommy the Gun ( @Thomas Grean), and Brett The Hard Lad but no need to worry they won't cause you any harm. However I would watch out for @SAGARACream he may try and sell you his personal brand of cream.
Bob we love you, And thanks for the Marijuana

Lol you finally achieved your dream 

Finally i can smoke a joint without having to destroy it under my boot when a cop arrives.

Bob Soprano you're god send.

I love how the NHS is responding in such a positive way and the cops don't even respond (except you Bob). Now we can just say Weed instead of Medical weed xD

Goddammit ik there was something weird about that Cream he sold me. It was too damn soft

i think you could say to the officers that you are going to give the weed to  the citizens of kavala, and then sell it at the drug dealer

Back