What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Appeal for my Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile

Okay so a few weeks ago I reported Revolution and Matt for mass VDM (have many witnesses and videos to confirm this), and to try and stop them from doing it all the time I was metagaming (to identify their name) and shooting them on sight.

I understand that it wasn't the right thing to do and won't be repeated again. Next time I will just report the individual and patiently await admin action.

If I could be given a second chance, It would be much appreciated. Have read all rules and confirm to abide by them.

Thank you

- eXile

Give this man i 2nd chance to prove himself, I don't think u will regret unbanning eXile, he is an great roleplayer, and after i started playing again i have only seen good things from him, he even comped me after killing me in a redzone(where everything is legal)! :)

- Grannez

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i know admins cant always be in game 24/7, however you are always welcome to drop a name over TS to any of us and we can drop the hammer if it really is causing a problem that needs delt with asap. We would obviously prefer it through the forums as then its a written record and we arnt getting spammed on TS.

Im speaking for myself here and i dont mind the odd message over TS, get enough already so im  sure having to scroll a little bit more with the chat boxes wont cause an issue.

Let me just grab your GUID from your ban and ill pass this onto Wilco. Thanks for your patience. 

- Mitch

GUID:  0f3aa32cc0896f8142115fdd685da628

Thank you. Will message you over ts next time.

05eb6016d4.jpg

- eXile

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so a few weeks ago I reported Revolution and Matt for mass VDM (have many witnesses and videos to confirm this), and to try and stop them from doing it all the time I was metagaming (to identify their name) and shooting them on sight.

I understand that it wasn't the right thing to do and won't be repeated again. Next time I will just report the individual and patiently await admin action.

If I could be given a second chance, It would be much appreciated. Have read all rules and confirm to abide by them.

Thank you

- eXile
It's nice to see a decent gamer who made a mistake and owns up to it with an apology. 

What a capital gent. Welcome back, dude. 

Thank you, I hope this gets action'd soon, I've seen some threads in the awaiting action section for over a week lol

Moving to denied, i understand you was unbanned but then sovereign banned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back