What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[APPROVED] TKC BASE ATTACK EVENT!

RAMBEAU

TKC Base Attack Event

06/06/15

g8MDY6y.jpg

This Saturday on Server #1 there will be an event held in the TKC base anyone can participate it starts at 8pm and will end at Midnight.

Both members of The Kavala Cartel and The Increment will be attempting to hold down the base for the duration.

For the event anyone is welcome to attend (Civilian,Rebel,Police) and try their luck!

The aim of the event is to light the campfire at the back of The Kavala Cartel base this can be done by getting close to it and using scroll wheel if you don't already know.

TKC and TI members will be inside the base at all times and will not have any members leave to assault people attacking outside. We hope this encourages you to work together instead of fighting with each other on the outside of the base as people outside will not be members of TKC or TI.

Rules:

• Normal server rules apply to everyone stick by them at all times!
  • TKC and TI members are on a 1 life in house rule, if they die they will not return to the base defence.
Bounties:

• [TKC] Rambeau - 2 Million
  • [TKC] Stee - 1 Million
  • [TKC] Godric - 1 Million
  • [TI] Ben - 2 Million
  • [TI] Mike - 1 Million
  • [TI] Shannon - 1 Million
 ​
The Campfire
 ​
If you manage to light the campfire at the back of The Kavala Cartel base you will receive the ultimate prize of​
 ​
£5,000,000

•  

Last edited by a moderator:
God mode on.... easy easy easy... marshmallows on the camp fire

Sounds a nice event, good luck with it... i am sure your going to get bombarded!!!

God mode on.... easy easy easy... marshmallows on the camp fire

Sounds a nice event, good luck with it... i am sure your going to get bombarded!!!
LOL yea you would need it :p

cheers, yea really looking forward to seeing the turn out. i hope it isn't to late notice for the big gangs to properly organise.

We cops are so going to get the base invaded
Well u guys have never managed it before so maybe this might be your chance ;)

we can send the cso's just to punch you :) nah im joking lol,

good the see gangs doing something like this

mummy, im scared  :(

i jest, been looking forward to this since we put it together, lets crush the invaders  :Banhammer:

Sounds like fun, I hope plenty turn up for it, I think we will need them!

I also echo previous posts, it's great to see things like this so I hope it goes well :)

The TKC base is impentriable. Now one has ever done it before.

The TKC base is impentriable. Now one has ever done it before.

Well once but there was 60 people attacking.

I'll be there.

+ I swear Gc took the base when we first started

I'll try to organise something and hopefully AEGIS can turn up for this one, sounds fun boys! Can hopefully have a decent fight with you guys like we used to at old rebel outpost 1 ;)

- Marc Smith

Awesome event, sounds like a lot fun!

Will try to get [EC] to turn up for this event.

this is planned during the champions league final... so dont expect a huge turn up..

Back