What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ARAC.BBC] Tyler (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoyboy

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [ARAC.BBC] Tyler

Time & Date this happened: 10:30 PM U.S eastern

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Was driving in my hemmit box and he drove and went under my hemmit box and blew up and I survived but I ran then my truck blew up.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 
Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
http://imgur.com/AhjuQKk,pdcSiV0,qyUv6fa#0

I was in the back of tyler's truck, we were driving down the road and we swerved to the left to overtake you then a cop car shot down in the middle so he swerved again to avoid it. Then he took a hard right to get onto the road but lost control from all the swerving and avoiding and unfortunately smashed into the side of your truck. At this time cars were flying past us at 120km/hr desyncing at the same time and chaos was all around. Shortly after that the server was ddos'd aswell. 

I was the police officer and I can confirm that the Tyler guy drove straight into the hemtt for seemingly no reason

If it was an accident then Tyler would of made the effort to goto ts and message the police officer to advise it was an accident to avoid this report.

He has also made no effort to come onto this report

be9726b42f5162ef029566ac763d2e3b -1 ARAC BBC Tyler - Forum Report 29/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back