What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arac rules

Robert H

Are there any rules for aracs? Are they allowed to rob players and kill while wearing the arac suit and backpack?

I would call that being either "really shit RP" or watch the fuck out and drive safely.

Yeah, because in serious roleplay, the RAC man always steals our money and kills us....

Yeah, because in serious roleplay, the RAC man always steals our money and kills us....
They do when they send the bill if you're not a member.

I would call that being either "really shit RP" or watch the fuck out and drive safely.
Not that way, I'm not looking at the messages for their position when I'm off duty.

It's just faster spawning at Arac HQ and getting geared up.

The issue with ARAC is that while you're unlikely to get robbed or killed by someone in their ARAC outfit - those that are off duty or who only bought the license for the spawn location - they still get the alerts.

So when I see an ARAC alert about the fact that @TI Ben has broken down in the middle of nowhere I might fancy going on the rob and paying him a visit because he's a bit of a cunt.

What I'd like to know is whether it's considered metagaming for using the information in this way when you're off duty or whether it could fall within an RP scenario where the ARAC guy is a corrupt bastard while off duty and is just trying to make a bit more cash.

The issue with ARAC is that while you're unlikely to get robbed or killed by someone in their ARAC outfit - those that are off duty or who only bought the license for the spawn location - they still get the alerts.

So when I see an ARAC alert about the fact that @TI Ben has broken down in the middle of nowhere I might fancy going on the rob and paying him a visit because he's a bit of a cunt.

What I'd like to know is whether it's considered metagaming for using the information in this way when you're off duty or whether it could fall within an RP scenario where the ARAC guy is a corrupt bastard while off duty and is just trying to make a bit more cash.
that would be the joy of being able to Roleplay it off well

just turning up and saying oh i got your alert drop your guns and clothes or die would be (imo) bad RP (especially if i'm in the middle of a field no where near a road) but turning up and putting some decent effort into the RP situation i wouldn't be as annoyed but still annoyed none the less

Well then, teach these people a lesson. Set up traps, for every honest arac unit that arrives give them a reward. Punish the people severely for abusing trust

Back