What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ARAC Vehicle question

Levi Whalibu

Hello,

I read in the rules:

1) " (8.3.2) ARAC members must be using the ARAC offroad while they are performing ARAC duties. "
I am I allowed to use the ARAC clothing to RP with a different vehicle? For example with a fuel truck?

2)" (8.3.4) ARAC Members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities (robbing/stealing/killing) when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity. "
I somethimes use lockpicks to RP in a certain situation. I do not actually lockpick the car but it makes the alarm go off and the animation seems like I am tinkering with the car.
I this allowed or is this classed as an illegal activity?

Levi/moko,

For your first question, wearing the gear is allowed but as the second rule says, you must remain within the law while wearing it. Make sure that if you aren't in the ARAC truck, you aren't doing an ARAC patrol either. Basically, you can wear it but don't break the law.

For your second question, it is only illegal if you gain a bounty for it and if you have roleplay explanations for something you will be fine, the rule is more suggesting that you shouldn't be robbing people in full uniform.

Hope that helps!

Back