What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ARAC

Operator Kamzo

I was wondering, if you play as a ARAC, is it allowed for someone else to rob you or kidnap you? Or is it forbidden? 

(9.3) The ARAC are the servers breakdown service. It is a role to help people and role play a mechanic, so in order to prevent abuse we have some rules surrounding this licence.

(9.3.1) ARAC members must be wearing the uniform while they are performing ARAC duties.

(9.3.2) ARAC members must be using the ARAC vehicles while they are performing ARAC duties.

(9.3.3) ARAC members should not use the ARAC system to target players when they are at their most vulnerable, i.e. broken down in the middle of nowhere and asking for assistance. When not playing as a ARAC member, you must not acknowledge any messages sent via this system.

(9.3.4) ARAC Members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity. 

(9.3.5) ARAC Members are exempt from rule 3.4 when on duty.

(3.4) Side (OOC) chat roleplay is forbidden. You must not use side chat to broadcast events that you observe (for example, you may not broadcast "X are going to rob the bank". The exception is advertising your in game business.
Looking at the rules you can rob and kidnap them, the restriction is that ARAC members can't perform illegal duties (Drug runs, robbing people etc) when in uniform. 

The only role/factions that are exempt from being robbed or kidnapped is, the medic role and the PCSO/Unarmed Negotiator role.

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.
(10.7) PCSO’s and unarmed negotiators are not to be taken as hostages. If you find yourself taken as a hostage at these ranks: Inform the person (out of roleplay) that they cannot detain you at this rank. If they don’t release you, you are allowed to log out as a last resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can be robbed and can be kidnapped but cannot fight back... oh well, I guess I have to live with it... 

Can be robbed and can be kidnapped but cannot fight back... oh well, I guess I have to live with it... 
Not to take it is official word, but there is nothing saying you can't have a LEGAL sidearm for protection, but the restriction being that it is only to be used for personal protection and where reasonable lethal force is required to preserve life or protect property, and ofc let the police know so they can help resolve any crimes against your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to take it is official word, but there is nothing saying you can't have a sidearm for protection, but the restriction being that it is only to be used for personal protection and where reasonable lethal force is required to preserve life or protect property, and ofc let the police know so they can help resolve any crimes against your name.
Oh.. so I can have a sidearm and I should let the rozzers know? Okay, sounds good 😄 Thanks Stealthee! 🙂

Back