What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ARAC'in in Rebel Area (All Rebel Gang Leaders Please Read)

-AJ-

In the last week I've been asked the same question multiple times, the question is: Are the ARAC Team willing to go into the rebel area? (Red Zone). I have spoken to my fellow team members and we are happy to venture into the rebel area (Red Zone), but there is one condition.

The condition is, I will need the leaders of each rebel gang that own a base/outpost in the rebel area (Red Zone)to confirm that their gang members won't kill my men on sight.

Now I know this sounds backwards, but the ARAC going into the rebel zone (Red Zone) puts my team members at a huge disadvantage. I'll explain why now:

1. We can't kill on sight even in the rebel area (Red Zone), because of rule 8d.

2. When the ARAC Team members are armed they only carry legal firearms.

3. The ARAC's vehicle and uniform is bright orange and can been seen miles away.

4. The ARAC is neutral and here to help everyone and anyone, which makes us a easy target.

The condition will only apply when ARAC Team members are on-duty(see rules 8a & 8b), if team members go in to the rebel zone (Red Zone) while off-duty they are free game.
If you are happy with this condition, please confirm by posting below.

Side note: If you are a rebel gang leader and don't own a base/outpost, but still spend a lot of time in the rebel area (Red Zone), please can you also confirm your happy with the condition as well.

Until I have confirmations below for all the leaders of each rebel gang that own a base/outpost in the rebel area (Red zone), the ARAC Team won't be entering the rebel area (Red Zone).

Thanks for reading, drive safe, and don't speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back