What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Archie Eye Distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSky0

Brief Summary: Shorten the distance the Archie Eye can reach a target & make it disappear when not holding ALT even if looking at target

Detailed Suggestion: I think the distance the archie eye can reach an object whether it be a wardrobe or storage should be shortened, it's a bit far at the moment. It would also be nice if you let go of ALT, it automatically lets go of a target when looking at it (when it's blue), I think it should only be blue when pressing ALT and then using the mouse to interact, It will also solve the issues of getting stuck at an object and having to look away, for example when multiple officers are at the armory or at the lockers we sometimes cuff each other because of it. It will also solve the issue that rarely happens when you press ALT at nothing, the eye would be blue without context, I think that is happening because of the eye not letting go when letting go off ALT button, If that made sense lol, and the only way to get rid of the bugged eye is to look at something to interact with. Sometimes it also requires to press the ALT key 3 or 4 times for the eye to appear again, that is another issue that i suspect the cause of it is the eye not letting go when letting go of ALT button again.

The Pros: More robust Archie eye and easier to use, quicker interactions and less mistaking between officers and lockers/armory etc.

The Cons: A bit of Archie work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back