What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Are police allowed to join in on any gunfight?

Roach John

Are police allowed to join in on any gunfight?

For example, GANG 1 is robbing GANG 2 over at the diamond processor, a gunfight breaks out between the gangs. Police respond to the shooting and runs around with weapons out. 

Are they part of the gunfight?

Are they allowed to shoot any of the people involved with the gunfight?

Do they need to initiate?

Moved to questions & answers section

If they are running around with weapons they are a threat to you as it is an active gunfight. Anyone with a weapon out in an active gunfight are deemed a threat and can be shot, however they cannot shoot back unless shot at.

Can they join the gunfight? Yes.

Do they need to initiate to join? Yes.

Can they randomly join? No.

Can I shoot police with guns when I’m fighting rebels? No. 

When another faction rolls up to any ongoing situation they need to involve themselves verbally at all times.

Can they join the gunfight? Yes.

Do they need to initiate to join? Yes.

Can they randomly join? No.

Can I shoot police with guns when I’m fighting rebels? No. 

When another faction rolls up to any ongoing situation they need to involve themselves verbally at all times.
Just to add if the rebels start shooting at police without verbal initiation the police can get involved in the fight and as they can't tell which group shot at them they can shoot anyone with a gun out no matter if they are in the group that started shooting against the police or the other group.

Back