What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Are you allowed to check the amount of cops?

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
So say I wanted to do a HM, but I don't know how many cops are on-duty. Am I allowed to use the mobile function to see how many cops are on-duty so that I can do a HM? Let's be honest no one wants to drive all the way to the HM and try to break in just to discover there aren't enough cops. This question applies to all situation where you would need a specific amount of cops on.

(7.2.1) There needs to be at least 15 Police officers online, please check this before turning up. The vault is coded so it won’t open if there is less than 15 police online so it will be a waste of your time.

You may count to verify that is 15 cops online, you may not count to decide if you want to go ahead or not based on the number.

(7.2.1) There needs to be at least 15 Police officers online, please check this before turning up. The vault is coded so it won’t open if there is less than 15 police online so it will be a waste of your time.

You may count to verify that is 15 cops online, you may not count to decide if you want to go ahead or not based on the number.
Same with the stream sniping rule - almost impossible to catch. No one is ever going to know if an HM didn’t go ahead because there were too many officers online?

Usually 

"Is there 15 cops on" 

"Yeah there is 17" 

Metagaming? Maybe but how else you going to check. If you trigger alarm without 15 cops then police gets and aswell 

Back