What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ARE YOU READY?!

Starsky

(Un)Retired Memester
nLg0sW8.jpg
NteeuR6.jpg

y4oAdjZ.jpg
JTBQm0D.jpg

1dhkxMB.jpg

There are actual medic variants to this chopper that lie down patients in the back of it. I'm not kidding, look at these:

J2LhLGp.jpg
JmYmCoF.jpg
IdmInRJ.jpg
0Fe6gwK.jpg
wy5RGNp.jpg

7ClacXd.jpg
DgAL7Ea.jpg
RjV1JKj.jpg
zWm0xDj.jpg
xD4xFZA.jpg
dsekcwR.jpg
xOoYfiz.jpg
OAmUkrL.jpg
zWlw9Ia.jpg
m8WguX1.jpg
jnndPXx.jpg

But the main question we are asking is? A- Are we getting this? B-I can already see 100 ways these things being misused and Mr. admin team disabling it. C- are we acutally getting this?

We are getting both of these helicopters. The variants may vary such as not having the fuel one(Flying explosive device.) and as I've stated shooting from vehicles will probably be ruined by a troll within the first restart followed by the towing when someone abuses it. If variants on the Taru can be lowered and used as a wrecking ball they might be taken off and only have vanilla if we can't disable the function when and if it is abused. Unarmed Huron's only possible abuse is the towing feature which would be disabled when it abused as previously stated.

Holy fucking shit those screenshots are amazing, guess the NHS is gonna get the Medic chopper thing? this looks fucking amazing, and the shooting from cars feature, now the police finally can disable trolls efficiently, and rebels in need of backup can send a chopper with 4 man with zafirs to spray down the cops so the rebels can make their escape. fucking awesome, can see how this can be abused but i cant wait for it, gonna save up now as much as i can :DDD

What date is this being released? Chinook will finally be mine!

Yeah I'm bat shit crazy for the chinook too, the medical chopper is cool too not sure if it will be fast enough for altis life

3rd of Nov ish release date.

And yeah the medic attachment looks fantastic.

Also, if the NHS can aquire them, it shall be code named: thunderbird 2.

#hyped

Back