What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arent Ifrits allowed in Mayor Events???

Initiation really made me cringe but oh well! GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the only reason four of us initiated on you was since we had a call about both an ifirt and a 50 cal that are going to try assassinate the mayor. that's why as soon as you show up- Everybody thought it may be that call so everybody agreed on  trying to initate; just to be safe and basically get you in restrains and detained for that. I mean to be completely honest- you got some balls to try pull that off there-we were like 20 cops over that area I believe in one point. 

P.S I didn't actually shot at you even thought I initiated.

See you next time! hope you had fun:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the only reason four of us initiated on you was since we had a call about both an ifirt and a 50 cal that are going to try assassinate the mayor. that's why as soon as you show up- Everybody thought it may be that call so everybody agreed on  trying to initate; just to be safe and basically get you in restrains and detained for that. I mean to be completely honest- you got some balls to try pull that off there-we were like 20 cops over that area I believe in one point. 

P.S I didn't actually shot at you even thought I initiated.

See you next time! hope you had fun:)
IK pal. I know if I pulled up there you guys wouldn't be friendly. All I wanted to do is attend the event anyway, just with a huge arrival. I was gonna get out of the ifrit and ask for permission to pass, but since I got instantly shot there was no point xD I think it was worth the try

ARMED POLICE ARMED POLICE ARMED POLICE
ARMED POLICE that didn't caught me

Initiation really made me cringe but oh well! GG
I couldn't even ear it because there was so many of them screaming around xD

damn you are a true rebel
Indeed I am. Get me a reward for that :p 

Back