What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ARM] Colonel Lionel - Disrespecting other members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [ARM] Colonel Lionel

Time & Date this happened: 11am (ish) - 4/4/15

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: Killed in the Black Market (which I am fine with) but was then T-Bagged whilst laying dead on the ground.

What Rule Was Broken ?: #1
"We expect people to show respect, act like an adult, and if there is a disagreement then disagree in a noble and adult manner.

At the end of the day we are here to have fun and enjoy one of the best role play experiences you will find on the internet. If you are here for drama or arguments then it won't be long until you will be shown the door."

If I wanted to be T-bagged I would go play CoD!

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No - Far too annoyed and would probably say something I regret.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

It really isn't. I don't mind that you shot me in the face but I really do take exception to being T-bagged. It's not funny in anyway what so ever, this is the exact reason I don't play arcade shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back