What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma 3 1944 Idea

klackknight

Hello all

So I was thinking a Mod has recently been updated and has been gaining popularity its is called IFA3 (Arma 1944) they have most of the main weapons and guns of ww2 with multiple factions such as Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, Sturmtroopers , Red army , USSR airforce, USSR armoured core , US army , US airforce and others. it also has multiple maps not as big as altis yet however you could still make these on altis as each faction has winter and desert uniforms so it would work with altis.

IDEA

My idea now I'm thinking this over constantly. The way this would work is that for example lets say you are using the ALTIS map, The police would be replaced with the Germans and the rebels with either the Americans or Russian's (or both) So it would work the same as the normal altis life however would be set during 1944.

POLICE

Now as I have said earlier the police could be the Germans, Now as this would be set in 1944 obviously they would not have tazers or rubber bullets so how would you take down a person well the Germans close to the end of the war started to use wooden bullets which would not kill but can injure or in this case knock people down (basically rubber bullets) so there is how they would work.

Now some people have asked if these means that the police will be SS. This is 100% not the case they will be the german army / sturmtroopers as the SS are to far as some people may find it rude and offensive.

Police uniform's
The Germans can use all their uniforms and backpacks except for their mortars and heavy machine guns however they can use the MG-42 as it can help cooperation also only specially trained units can use it (to make it not as over powered)

Police vehicles
Kubelwagen - Kubelwagen (MG42) - Opel Blitz (Ambulance) - Opel Blitz (Open) - Opel Blitz (Tent) - Sd.Kfz. 251 - Sd.Kfz. 251(FFV) -  Sdkfz. 7/1 AA - FW
190 F-8 - Ju-87-D5 

Weapons
G 33/40 - G43 - Kar98k - Kar98k. ZF39 - MG 42 - MP40 - MP44 - Walther P38 - Flare Pistol - PanzerFaust 30 - RPzB - RPzB (winter)

PRISON

The way the prison would work is an area on the map could be made into a prison camp (not a gas camp that is to far) were they are given longer than normal like 30 minutes lets say and once in their prisoners can do work for money or try and escape but guards there have both wooden bullets and real bullets if a riot or escape attempt is being made. Of course the time in prison depends on the time and stuff however making the time longer means consequences

I

DOCTORS

Now Doctors/Paramedics could either be German medics or they could be civilians in doctors clothing.

Medical Vehicles
Open Blitz (Ambulance) - Kubelwagen

REBELS

Now rebels could work by replacing them with either Americans or Russian or we could use both they could almost play as an undercover group. Now since in the normal Altis life no one can be shot on sight unless for a good reason but as this is ww2 it must be changed as a German soldier would shoot a Russian or American on sight so my idea is that the rebels have to wear normal clothes in town and city's and stuff almost being undercover and can keep there military clothes in a car or in a backpack. Now If a German soldier finds there military clothes on them then they have the right to arrest them. Now this idea has just come to me instead of having Russian or American weapons it should work by when joining them you should have the choice of American or Russian so if you choose American you can only use American gear and vehicles etc.

REBEL OUTPOST

Now since there would be a rebel outpost or in this case I suppose a Military base or something. Now this area would be a kill on sight to German, Russian and American force's however civilian should be fine (don't know about that) as there is a war on. Now at the base there would be different weapons depending on the faction of the base. Right now we get down to aloud cars weapons and other stuff so lets start with weapons now depending on light machine guns if there aloud

American Weapons - M1 Carbine - M1 Garand - M1903A3 Spring field - M1903A4 Spring field - M1A1 Thompson - BAR M1918 - Colt M1911 - M1A1 Bazzoka

USSR/Russian weapons - DP - Mosin-Naganet M9130 - Mosin-Nagant M9130 PU - Mosin Nagant M38 - Mosin nagant M44 - PPSH-41 (Drum) - PPSH-41 - Tokarev TT-33 - nagant m1865 - SVT-40 -

German guns aloud by both groups - Nagant M1895 - Walther P38 - Flare Pistol - Kar98k - Kar98k. ZF39 - MP40 - MP 44

American vehicles - GMC Truck open - Willys MB - M3 car

USSR/ Russian vehicles - Zis 5V - Willys MB - Scout M3

German vehicles aloud by both groups - Kubelwagon -  Open Blitz (Open) - Open Blitz (Tent) -

Equipment - each faction get all of their gear from there own faction except certain back packs which can be turned into mortars - Heavy machine guns etc. However I think that one type of turret should be aloud as it will help with team work an cooperation so I suggest the MG42 with less amount of rounds also you need to have a license as to make it not overpowered

Now I have more ideas but need to see if this is possible first. But talking of this as this would be more like an occupation there would be a more militarised police so the "police" would be driving around in armed vehicles but this does not mean they could use them just because they have them So they would be used more as support units like if there is a large firefight or the bank was being robbed etc.

I think this would be a great opportunity for this community there are no other server like what I am describing and it would be a great asset to the community and I am willing to put time into this but I can only really do aesthetics  which is why I'm asking for help if your not interested I can look else were but I respect this community a lot so put this at the top of the list

These are most of the Vehicles in the mod so far they are going to add more including more factions like the British.  

20170321110604_1.jpg20170321111119_1.jpg20170321111103_1.jpg20170321111235_1.jpg20170321111422_1.jpg20170321111626_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But we are supposed to be the good guys!

Police should be the United States of America

Rebels should be: Nazi-Germany

ugh but if its set in 1944 why would the police be the Americans wouldn't make sense and another reason is that the Germans have more stuff than the Americans currently also the Americans never used wooden bullets so they would just shoot people so you couldn't knock people down

Oh god no I talked about this with other we thought that was too offensive as it would bring a bad view they would just be the german army / Sturmtroopers as they were used when the SS were not around (TIme to edit the police section xD)

Well sounds like a great idea i was looking for some ww2 type of RP server but there aren't any,so it would be great if you could finish this project and i hope it will have some succes.

I love the sound of this, maybe have it on a smaller scale on malden (a french island) and have rebels as french resistance that have been given weapons by the americans.

But we are supposed to be the good guys!

Police should be the United States of America

Rebels should be: Nazi-Germany
You're the guys that take our Gun and givr us a 80k ticket and let us leave.

Some of you guys are pretty nice but tbh some of you really give the maximum ticjet price. 

I would rather say rebels as resistance fighters. Guerillas so youll have the altis life idea like robbing banks for foodtickets and holding up german patrols for guns and rations

I love the sound of this, maybe have it on a smaller scale on malden (a french island) and have rebels as french resistance that have been given weapons by the americans.
I would love to start the project but I don't really have the know how I could try though. I think that the police would be Germans the rebels would be a resistance of like French and the UNMC would be the allied forces I guess

But I'm currently deciding which I want to make either a star wars altis life or a 1944 altis life

Well in my opinion you should make the 1944 one I mean you got the support for it and I'm sure there are people out who would come to play on it because from my experience when I was playing on the 1944 KOTH the people said they would love to play on a server like this,and not only them cause more people from ww2 communities so,I would advise u to give it a try I'm sure it will work!

Well in my opinion you should make the 1944 one I mean you got the support for it and I'm sure there are people out who would come to play on it because from my experience when I was playing on the 1944 KOTH the people said they would love to play on a server like this,and not only them cause more people from ww2 communities so,I would advise u to give it a try I'm sure it will work!
the thing is I have no experience I was hoping someone would be willing to work with me , I'm not sure if I could carry on with this though as I'm currently developing a game so that has abit of my attention

Well I'm willing to help you even though I don't really have experience as well but if u want to open it up I can help with that managing the server and things

Back