What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma 3 | Contact

New offroad and vehicle varients added in new development build.

"Sorry about frame drop at start + ignore half finished no depth textures here ty"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the MX's has also gotten an updated firing sound / reload sound as well. Not sure if mentioned in this post (sorry if it was) but at least it is mentioned now 😂

@Stealthee You missed two new vehicle types, HEMTT Flatbed & HEMTT Cargo

20190626232733_1.jpg

Also, the new drones seem to have some alternative uses...
20190627010046_1.jpg

Something I have in the works atm, no where near finished yet, no depth added etc

The First Version: [22:00 - 27/06/2019]

5FACC19F290166C38819C0F29130CB524A1787E9

Right Now: [04:05am 28/06/2019]

O9Ev22E.png

Alternative Angles:

z3w09SE.png

lGgkFPB.png

uDaLNEC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to pull over a tractor and be met with "No luck catching those swans then?". I get the feeling agriculture will suddenly be a popular line of work when this drops it might be a good idea to invest in fertilizer and related stock etc.

Can't wait to pull over a tractor and be met with "No luck catching those swans then?". I get the feeling agriculture will suddenly be a popular line of work when this drops it might be a good idea to invest in fertilizer and related stock etc.
It would go one of two ways. Everyone tries it out for a week and then it dies off completely because it doesn't pay out enough. Or everyone is doing it because it pays out more than anything else xD

Back