What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ArmA 3 crash during coke run in chopper (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claws4life

In-game name:

Claws4life

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:
cocaine in chopper + MXC 6.5mm + scope/attachements and clothes with gear and vest.
Value of item/money lost: 330k worth of cocaine in chopper, 45k gun, 10k attachments and magazines, 15k worth of gear/clothes/backpack/vest lost = approximately 400k lost due to crash.

Quick description of what happened:

I was just doing a cocaine run in my orca. right after I left the processor and took off my arma 3 crashed while I was mid-air. hint: CnC mourek put my gun inside my inventory because he did not trust me, at 00:26 seconds you can see me checking inventory for gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwG7PXPQHEg&feature=youtu.be

To be fair, I don't see this working out, and I also don't expect an official response today.

It's your game that crashed, not the server, not something caused outside of your network.

I'm not trying to cause trouble here, it's just the  standpoint I see... 

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I don't see this working out, and I also don't expect an official response today.

It's your game that crashed, not the server, not something caused outside of your network.

I'm not trying to cause trouble here, it's just the  standpoint I see... 
I seen a guy get compensation because his original account got global battleye banned for having cheat engine on while playing arma 3, after he bought a new steam key + account. Wilco refunded him all his 10m+ account. Wilco is kind and understands that some trouble might come from our side that we can't stop.

I respect that your game crashed and see that there was not a lot you could have done. its unfortunate. just to explain to Neo, the reason for you being accepted.

Within this video you did not break any server rules and also had a good chance to cause a lot of grief to CnC mourek by pulling your gun out of the chopper, but you didnt and clearly showed roleplay potential. Therefor you are a welcome player to this community and we look after our community

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Comp request accepted, please contact me in game or on TS to receive your money in game.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]you could possibly contact CSI Mitch and he can also help you. send both me or Mitch a link to this forum post when you contact us and we will post that the comp has been complete and lock the topic[/SIZE]

Read, Understood, Respected. Just think a PC crash for compensation was a little out there, but fair enough :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back