What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ArmA 3 Crash with 970

Jasper Rogers

So recently I've had a problem where my game crashes. But it only happens on the ALUK servers (much to my despair as I've lost money, and RP this way) , and I have no idea why.

There are two types of crash that I experience; the first, I lose all sound on my computer, in game and on desktop, with an occasional crash after a few minutes and only a restart fixes this. The second is quite the opposite, I still have sound, but no graphics then the game crashes.

On both occasions the GPU seems to "restart" itself, by this I mean it does the exact same thing as on start up.

I have a Gigabyte GTX 970, with a i5-4670k.

If anyone experiences the same issues, or has a fix for this please let me know as it is mighty frustrating! 

Regards,

Jasper Rogers.

P.S. If you need any more specs, let me know.

If you're on Windows 10, use the Beta drivers

Make dure the "Use Beta Drivers" box is checked within GeForce Experience

Perhaps check your PSU?? Just to rule out any power related issues

Sorry for the late reply.

@zaF is that link trusted? Not seen that site before.

@Neo, @puppy1004 I'm on Windows 7.

Thanks.

P.S. I've not had the problem (touch wood) for a few days now, but it is still a concern of mine.

Sorry for the late reply.

@zaF is that link trusted? Not seen that site before.

@Neo, @puppy1004 I'm on Windows 7.

Thanks.

P.S. I've not had the problem (touch wood) for a few days now, but it is still a concern of mine.
Yes the site is trusted. Its a popular site and I have used it myself several times.

Back