What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ArmA 3 is 50% off - oh dear

Ponty

nah nothing mate
ArmA 3 is now half price on steam... I know I wont be patrolling in kavala thats for sure xD

T5u3tbU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is why we need a riot control vehicle...  I'm thinking a tank of some sort :)

I think the Police should Purge Kavala once a day to stop the hobo build up this weekend.

Which is why we need a riot control vehicle...  I'm thinking a tank of some sort :)
The Hunter HMG with Rubber bullet script on it's ammo type!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see that rolling around taking out hobos left-right and center.

you'd only crash it into trees though Owen.

Yea, that would be brilliant to watch :D

1f595.png
I was thinking the AFV-4 Gorgon, but it comes with Titan ATs and some sort of super-heavy calibre RP gun on it and if the hobos got that we'd have to evacuate to stratis.

I was thinking the AFV-4 Gorgon, but it comes with Titan ATs and some sort of super-heavy calibre RP gun on it and if the hobos got that we'd have to evacuate to stratis.
I'm just imagining the chaos.  It would be the scariest sight ever

Nah, this is why we need 100rnd mxsw mags to be purchasable. Would make rdm'ers in trucks a lot easier to stop :D

besides the game being half price, its also free for the weekend. 

PREPARE FOR THE RDM SPREE!

Damn and I wanted to do runs and sell in kavala.... Well Now i gotta bring my crowd control guy with me.... @Salqui

Put on full auto on the MXSW I'll lend ya a couple of 100rnd mag! (btw are they even allowed to be used? just curious :p)

Put on full auto on the MXSW I'll lend ya a couple of 100rnd mag! (btw are they even allowed to be used? just curious :p)
Pretty sure there is no server rules against it.

But they are of course an illegal magazine :)

Back