What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma 3 Jet DLC Thoughts?

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
As you probably know the new Arma 3 Jet dlc is out and it's changed a bunch of things, one of which is the camera when flying. I'd like to hear everyone's opinions about the new dlc, why it is good and why it is bad etc.

(The new camera will take getting used to)

@Drew threw a massive paddy when the helicopter camera changed.. I guess he'd give them 10/10 for that! 

@Drew threw a massive paddy when the helicopter camera changed.. I guess he'd give them 10/10 for that! 
I do like the new panels they've added. Now I can walk while using my darter, so it's going to be very useful in combat.

They're going to change the camera on the helicopter, it was not intended to change like all the aircraft where it follows the pitch.

I dislike the changes to the GPS, you can't resize it anymore. But flying the new jets with my joystick is very enjoyable and so is the sonic boom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could resize my GPS and want the old heli camera back, so overall no I don't like it but I am sure they will listen to the community and change things (hopefully)

They made it 100 times better. It actually requires skill and not even much at that
It's going to take a lot of getting used to. I very much enjoy the new vectoring modes, but I can't say I agree with the way thrust works.

The only thing I find unappealing is the helicopter camera which to my knowledge is being fixed as it wasn't intended to have that much of an effect on helicopters. I find the new camera angles to be appealing for jet flying however. Also the GPS, is it possible to put it back on the right? It switched it for some reason.

There is no need to worry! I tweeted @BohemiaInteractive on twitter, and they say it's a bug and should be patched soon :DD

Back