What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma 3 Lagg

Artyomm

Hello, guys i have some lagg idk how but i have a good game pc

My specs 

Gtx 970 msi

i5 4440

8GB ram 

Motherboard - B85-G43

I even dont get 30 fps i dont know how i can fix it, if sombody have some tips tell me!

- Tifo Smith

yeah, i think everyone has this lag mate... i have quite a good pc however after the new dlc came out - ive been recieving random lag spikes from 50 FPS to literally 0 FPS for uptoa couple of seconds. i thought this lag was only on the tanoa map but its on every map atm in arma. i hope they fix this soon, your not alone....

yeah, i think everyone has this lag mate... i have quite a good pc however after the new dlc came out - ive been recieving random lag spikes from 50 FPS to literally 0 FPS for uptoa couple of seconds. i thought this lag was only on the tanoa map but its on every map atm in arma. i hope they fix this soon, your not alone....
Ah oke, thanks for your command!

Arma 3 is a horribly optimized for every setup. Lowering your object distance has a pretty significant impact on your framerate, but other than that you just need to tweak with your settings a bit and try to find what works best for you.

Yeah, just like icarus said, lower your viewdistance both ingame and serverside, also disable clouds, PIP and try to put some things on High rather than low, that helped me out because it put a little more stress on the GPU rather than the CPU, not sure though, but it worked for me, otherwise just head into /r/arma and check the sidebars for Arma wiki/guides and check the optimization bar.

Back