What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma freezing in

ex CMO Joel Denning

The Swiss CMO
Unlinked
Hello Tech Guys

So my problem is that I have a very bad internet connection on Arma, I get desync up to 100000 ingame. However if I play other games like Armored Warfare or streaming a movie I don't have any connection problems at all. My ping usually stays around 30 to 40 on the ALUK servers. And after a certain amount of time of being on the server (usually like 20-30mins) my Arma just freezes in and I can't do anything anymore, I can't even close Arma either with Alt+F4 or with help of the Task Manager. The only way to close Arma is restarting my computer.

So any help will be greatly appreciated :)

@Zeito@lionel@CMO Marc Smith 

It is strange that you cant kill the arma 3 process even with task manager, can you kill other programs or is task manager unable to kill other tasks?

It is strange that you cant kill the arma 3 process even with task manager, can you kill other programs or is task manager unable to kill other tasks?
This was happening on my housemates machine, his arma would just freeze/lock up, he'd get booted from the server, but the game stayed connected, couldnt kill the process, always had to do a reboot. Verificed the game cache integrity and it sorted it right out.

Just did it and it did not find anything.

I can close other programs just not Arma after it froze
Yeah it didnt find anything when he did it either, but it seemed to fix the problem. I know it was a highly suggested step after the 1.58 update. Give it a whirl and see how it goes?

Yeah it didnt find anything when he did it either, but it seemed to fix the problem. I know it was a highly suggested step after the 1.58 update. Give it a whirl and see how it goes?
Ok will go on the server now and see if it is working now

so i was playing for around 40 mins without any problems or lag whatsoever, looks like it is fixed now. If it happens again I will let you guys know again. 

Thanks alot for the quick help, appreciate it. 

so i was playing for around 40 mins without any problems or lag whatsoever, looks like it is fixed now. If it happens again I will let you guys know again. 

Thanks alot for the quick help, appreciate it. 
Who da man? I'm da man. Glad it's fixed buddy :)

if the problem comes back up you may not quote this post in order to bring my status of being 'da man' into question or disreptue :)

Back