What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ArmA III New Weapons Artwork

Rayy

Banned for DDOS threats & leaving racist remar
Burton Upon-Trent, England, United Kingdom
So a few days ago I received an email from BiS about this new "Artwork Challenge" They made a community event where the ArmA community can come together and help unlock artwork for the new upcoming weapons. So far they've released 3 screenshots and also what caliber the weapon fires. #50CalConfirmed 

http://arma3.com/marksmen-challenge/

Weapons Confirmed so far: 

ASP-1 KIR

MK1-EMR 

MAR-10 (Lapua Magnum)

Also 2x 108. rounds have been confirmed so we'll be getting another anti-matierial rifle along side the Lynx and M320.

01_arma3_marksmen_ASP1.jpg

02_arma3_marksmen_NATO_DMR_8mUMYpjI.jpg

03_arma3_marksmen_Mar10_CTRG_DMR_ucHsB4Kx.jpg

04_arma3_marksmen_Cyrus_CSAT_DMR_hPfAZUGp.jpg

05_arma3_marksmen_NATO_MMG_BL639KTm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah good Bohemia was as vague as I thought when they were labeling weapon types. They are such a tease.

Edit: Everyone who hasn't got that achievement in the challenge link already I advise you do so.

I'm still waiting for my very simple non .50cal bolt action sniper rifle. I don't care about automatic weapons when one shot will do just fine!

I'm excited for new weapons, I'm fed up of using the same MX all the time. When this weapon pack is released, will it be available in Altis Life UK?

The .338 Lapua is a heavily favored caliber of snipers. 
Aye, but the one on there looks complicated. I want a simple one, like the L115 from Arma II: a nice long clean barrel that shoots ~1.5km.

That thing looks like a laser rifle :p

I'm excited for new weapons, I'm fed up of using the same MX all the time. When this weapon pack is released, will it be available in Altis Life UK?
Should be, they're going to be a DLC just like the helicopters :)

Should be, they're going to be a DLC just like the helicopters :)
Of ocurse, but there is always the possibility they will be locked for police/PRNA only due to their power, or removed like the LMG's were.

Well these are no doubt going to be extremely powerful weapons. So I'd say, yeah PRNA and Police only for most of them.

I guess I'll be getting killed by them more often.

Two more art works were released earlier, I've updated the pics for anyone who wants to see :D One left!

Back