What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Armacore Security appeal about a deleted TS room.

Getnow

Hello, I am making a post about a deleted TS room. The TS room was deleted by Wilco, and the reasoning for that was advertising. One of the descriptions of a channel was an ArmSec recruitment information- my steam profile name, and a link to a thread in altislife.co.uk forums. In the same information I said that we use our own TS- I like for the new recruits to know that they will need to connet to a different one, however the TS IP was not displayed there. I was not asking people to add me so i could send them the adress. Armacore Security does not have any servers of our own, and we just enjoy playing games together- there was no intention to advertise malicious information to this server.

I can fully understand the admins trying to protect their altis life community but I think that was unnecessary. From my point of view it was a misunderstanding and we would really like to get out channel back.

Looking forward to hearing from on of the admins but players can voice their opinions too of course.

I think you need to check your facts

I haven't deleted any rooms on teamspeak, However someone did report you and your room so one of the admins obviously has taken action.

Getting people to message you on steam so you can supply your website details etc is not ok, this is a indirect way of advertising to our community, So whoever removed the room acted correctly.

@Wilco

Thank you for clarifying about who deleted the channel and other information, I got my false inforation from one of the mentors. I think admins acted fast, and really coordinated to protect the community, and that is really nice to see- you care about this server. 

You have stated that I used Steam to supply people to our website- I didint advertise our website. I invited people to come and speak to me regarding them joining the gang. I used steam to supply them with our steam group too, I did not think that was forbidden and that a clan couldnt use that to organise their players. I didint have any bad intentions to do harm to this server- only the opposite- i have invited more than 20 players to play on your server, and they really like it. I will send our steam community link in your PM, so that you can check it out yourself.

Having us on your TS would be best for all- Admins and Moderators can contact us, and we can cooperate with other palyers too.

I would really like you to review this issue.

Thank you for your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
2a50a6de84db99fb075cacf498ea576791fc3bf5547528dbd444ea3dfe48abc7.jpg

Back