What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Asking for a friend

Romly

Hi,

thought I'd ask you guys since this community has such a variety of people and chances are someone has experience in this field.

I was thinking of getting into the Air B & B host business, out of other apartments not my own. I've already started research but heard mixed things about it. Anyone got any experience or knows someone who has? Could be a big help.

Thanks. 

If you live somewhere touristy only do short term , if you have seen can’t pay well take it away it’s a nightmare trying to get long stay tenants out.

One of my suppliers at work has a few properties he does air b and b with hes had mixed results with it he makes a little bit of money from it but even with security deposits and whatnot it's still a risk.If you're doing it in tourist hotspot then you could do well out of it.You will always have to take the human element into it though.He's got a some rules he doesn't rent out to groups anymore due to a stag party that absolutely trashed one of his flats and caused £8000 worth of damage.

It's like any business i suppose you always have inherent risks If it's something you're serious about a would look at doing ALOT of research before you commit to buying properties just for air b and b.But dont let that stop you if it's something you really want to do.

If you live somewhere touristy only do short term , if you have seen can’t pay well take it away it’s a nightmare trying to get long stay tenants out.
In Lundun sun. Could be good.

One of my suppliers at work has a few properties he does air b and b with hes had mixed results with it he makes a little bit of money from it but even with security deposits and whatnot it's still a risk.If you're doing it in tourist hotspot then you could do well out of it.You will always have to take the human element into it though.He's got a some rules he doesn't rent out to groups anymore due to a stag party that absolutely trashed one of his flats and caused £8000 worth of damage.

It's like any business i suppose you always have inherent risks If it's something you're serious about a would look at doing ALOT of research before you commit to buying properties just for air b and b.But dont let that stop you if it's something you really want to do.
yeah cheers mate, think I'll find someone that does it, work for them for free for a few months so I get the experience, then fuck them off and start my own in Central London area.

Back