What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Astro A40

Pimpmauser

The Original Pimp
Just wondering if this is a good headset, spotted some on amazon for a decent price and might pick it up in the near future (>a month)

My friend has an issue with them. When he is on Skype or TS etc his headset leaks a really loud annoying fuzzy sound when he listens to music, watches youtube and stuff, he cant hear them only the people in the TS channel/skype chat (you cant hear the music, but you can only hear a fuzzy sound). Also his mic does something else annoying  when he talks. So if you want to piss everyone off by playing music (even the quietest volume possible) when in a channel go ahead!

I am currently using Astro a40s, no problems for me, good sound and comfortable 

Use the A40s too, absolutely amazing 7.1 Surround, and very comfortable :), i do not use the mic tho, i use my blue yeti.

I'd highly recommend a Sennheiser headset if you are going to use the microphone as well. They make amazing quality headsets. Sennheiser GAME ZERO is great, especially if you get them on sale for ~£120 (they are that price every few months from what i've seen).

not imo but some ppl swear by then but then again they seem to be bronken

Hm. I know its too late.

Check out the Sennheiser headsets.

I had the a50s. Not worth it. Sound quality is shit for a "audiophile".

Get a pair of good sounding headphones and attach a mod mic to it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I currently use Senhieser HD650s with a Blue yeti.

Back