What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Asus (Action Ban issued 05/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Dover

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Asus

Description of what happened: After an oil run I went to Agios to store the cash and suddenly this guy and his friend come with an Ifrit. He drove really agressively and tried to get me to stop by crashing into me obviously to rob me. So after my team-mate Danne took him down he does the following rule-breaks:
- Breaking new life rule
- VDMs

- RDMs

He came back instantly with a gun and started shooting. Then he drove over Danne and followed me. I stored my Hemit Box and he went out and then he killed me. Then a person I dont know also got RDMed. He came in by chopper (to pick me up or something?). This was [TB] Stixio who was the 3rd player he RDMed.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: We asked for comp but he just said "report me then".

Value of item/money lost:
Ben Dover: 10k worth of clothes.
Danne: 90k worth of stuff. (He is gonna post a list and confirm this sum)

[TB] Stixio: Unknown. (You might wanna post here as well)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

If you wondered why I used the "find out the player" kind of metagame it was only to confirm it was actually him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m M.S.F danne. I can confirm this and I will soon have uploaded my video of the VDM and will post it here aswell.

I lost gear for 90k. Kathiba with silencer, scope, laserpointer, ammo, rangefinder, nv, clothes, standard equipment.

Ban issued

4453d686937e1ec0472a8f3becc5dcfe -1 Asus - Forum Report 05/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back