What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Atachment limit full?

If your trying to attach too many files to one post it simply won't work as there is a size limit. And after you have put 34 attachments I believe that you exceeded the limit. That's what I've gathered anyways.

If your trying to attach too many files to one post it simply won't work as there is a size limit. And after you have put 34 attachments I believe that you exceeded the limit. That's what I've gathered anyways.
So there is no way to delete the old pics from comp/reports to get more wpace

So there is no way to delete the old pics from comp/reports to get more wpace
If you can get rid of the post you can delete the attachment

I did a little test and if you can get it to this point

1167ae3d291d45a5851aab1b65001c6f.png

you can click the trash button and get rid of it.

You could always ask staff to delete the post and then delete the attachment.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can get rid of the post you can delete the attachment

I did a little test and if you can get it to this point

you can click the trash button and get rid of it.

You could always ask staff to delete the post and then delete the attachment.
but what if the topic is locked then it doesnt work and i got on every single one no trash can

Im having the same issues im unable to remove them or get them to the stage where the bin shows up ive deleted messages and posts but still getting no where. please help

Im sorry if im being really stupid here, but i see no Bin icon on the post i've remove all wording and images from it, i see no bin icon to do so?
I've done some investigating and come to the conclusion that you should just upload stuff to imgur and post a direct link to the image, to avoid uploading to attachments. Since staff can't delete posts as such the only solution is to just use direct links to images via image sharing websites.

timpp (1).png

tim will be immorialised here forever, since i cant delete him forever

timpp (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back