What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Atlas Refunders

Yar! £19.75 refunded pending. Waste of time that was. Such potential. Such hype. Such a sack of s**t!

And I thouht it was just my pc being shitty.

Tbf, Ark in the beginning was quite bad. The game will be decent eventually, they just rushed it as usual 

Well... The game has been in early access for approximately 1 full day. Refunding the game thi early, and even going out of your way to give the game a bad reputation just seem like child-play to me.
There is absolutely no point in refunding the game now, when you could instead refund it in 2 weeks time if it then does not run well.

@Charles vane You better not telling me youre abandoning ship allready like the rest of the herd.

Shroud is playing it on a private server, and it seems to be running well! Give the game some time and then it looks like it could be a good game! Still waiting for Heat though! 

i just claimend my own Island the communist empire is building now the game is great and there is no lagg when you leave the noob zoness i have bin playing for around 10 hours and this game is fucking great!! if you want to join my empire btw xd gife me a call we have alrdy a claimd Island and a ship!!

i just claimend my own Island the communist empire is building now the game is great and there is no lagg when you leave the noob zoness i have bin playing for around 10 hours and this game is fucking great!! if you want to join my empire btw xd gife me a call we have alrdy a claimd Island and a ship!!
How do I join you? Are you on TS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... The game has been in early access for approximately 1 full day. Refunding the game thi early, and even going out of your way to give the game a bad reputation just seem like child-play to me.
There is absolutely no point in refunding the game now, when you could instead refund it in 2 weeks time if it then does not run well.

@Charles vane You better not telling me youre abandoning ship allready like the rest of the herd.
I think we all just got sick of that menu... me and TBJ didn't manage to connect once!

The communication was terrible, and this must go down as one of the worst game releases ever, Why should i give them 2 weeks if they are failing to communicate now?

I waisted more then 20 quit for this game, because off the 100GB game space, I needed another ssd. Now everyone refunded the game including me!

All I can say is : Feelsbadman

Back