What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Atlis wipe

COMPLETE Wipe when Apex content is added?

• Yes

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • No

Votes: 154 62.6%

• Total voters

Banana Duck

So Altis gets wiped when all the new Apex content is added? 

Post your thoughts and vote! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's about time. A fair playing field would allow for smaller gangs to rise up and perhaps overthrow the current notorious all-powerful organisations. 

Well if someone like to start as new he can sell all is Stuff and start with the beiginning amount of money

I'll be honest, I like the idea but people have gained a lot since ALUK first came out. I say No to this because, they can go to Tanoa and start fresh and come back to Altis to enjoy their lives with that they have currently.

There will still be a divide in the richest and poorest as people will be starting out at different times and playing different amounts of time.. No point because where we are at now is still part of the end game.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No god, please no. I have spent the past few weeks sweating this game to get on the leaderboards and I'm almost there, lets not do a reset please XD

giphy.gif

I'll be honest, I like the idea but people have gained a lot since ALUK first came out. I say No to this because, they can go to Tanoa and start fresh and come back to Altis to enjoy their lives with that they have currently.
well I would agree but driving a quad for hours just doesn't give me the same amount of fun as altis but I'd love to see everyone start over so I vote yes.

I think they should allow you to purchase all of the apex content on Altis

I have more of a gut feeling that it is organisation and experience that play a more important role than resources in determining the pecking order on Altis, a reset wouldn't really change that.

Seeing what I've seen on Tanoa I think this would be great for RP.

Sadly, I think allot of people would leave after a wipe. They've worked hard to get the money they've got.

I voted YES for a better Britain I mean for the wipe.

Many rebels have spent a long time robing people, baiting cops into intricate oil trader based traps then killing/robbing them, robbing banks and robbing anything else that moves for that matter (none of which I know absolutely anything about) for the economies to be wiped. There would be an uproar and I as a well established police officer of the APD do not want to be on the other end of that...

Wiping would mean erasing our history. No old gang wars that we think back and talk about, I was never mayor. Marmite Miners was never a gang. There is no "RP" way to explain that everyone has lost everything and started over. Nobody would know eachother. I don't go for erasing history.

I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for the RP. 

Yes, I do like my money... But again, that's just part of the game...

I may be sending mixed messages here, but at the end of the day, I like money. 

(I'm open to a wipe, however other people with large amounts of money may not be seeing as they've put in the hundreds or thousands of hours into it).

Back