What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Attack and Defend Tournement

Fallen

/F/
Okay so myself and whoever else wants to get involved will be hosting a community Attack and Defend tournament, i know @James and @F A D E Were going to host one but it never went ahead.​

So as many of you may know i host Attack and Defend pretty regularly so if you don't know what it is come along next time we play, if not look on this thread, and at this moment in time their is no videos on their but i'm sure someone will post some eventually showing what it is, but to cut it short its Team PvP capturing and defending a point :p

Okay so the tournament will be in teams of 6, each team entering will have to put forward a sum of 3million in-game per team. -

1 Person will be paying for the team ^^^

(If an admin wants to help out on the day take money out of accounts please msg me)​

If you would like to donate more money for your team or in general let me know and ill add it to the pot.​

If we do not get enough teams the event will be canceled, and if we need to remove a team because the ladder is odd the last team that join will be removed.

​

Template:

Team Name:

(Type Here)​

Team Players:

(Type Here)​

Team Logo:

(imgur link here)​

Player Paying for team:

(@him Here) - (Stats page link here)​

​

Donators:

@Fallen- 10 Million​

​

Current Teams:

• Athira FTW
  • Toxic Squad
  • hobosquadddd
 ​

Current Pot:

19 Million

On the day you will be allowed to spectate however us specatators will be in a differant TS channel!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fallen

Team Name:

Athira FTW

Team Players:

@TacticalPanda

@DSGT Stan I

@DSGT Ivhan

@Mikey Kearns

@Conor Ajazuri

@Weasley Wells

Team Logo:

0004542be4743f1c8bb616b47fcfc07b.png

Player Paying for team:

@TacticalPandahttps://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198198959281

(Ty @DSGT Stan Ifor help with logo <3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back