What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Attack and defend

We must play again , it was hella fun playing a 8v8 , maybe if we get a few more people it'll be even better! , Hoping to see you lads again hopefully <3

How do you actually play attack and defend? i tried typing it on the arma 3 launcher and i could not find it on the mission, anyone wanna talk me through the steps on inbox? 

How do you actually play attack and defend? i tried typing it on the arma 3 launcher and i could not find it on the mission, anyone wanna talk me through the steps on inbox? 
Attack & Defend is hosted by mainly groups rather than public servers, due to it being a very varied mission file but in its most simple concept you are given a area to defend which is basically a capture point which can be randomly selected via the mission or can be chosen by yourself each team has a turn at attacking a defending. The loadouts are usually determined by the mission file creator. A lot of people in RPUK play them so see if anyone is hosting one. I know @Fallen has his very own well made version of Attack & Defend.

Attack & Defend is hosted by mainly groups rather than public servers, due to it being a very varied mission file but in its most simple concept you are given a area to defend which is basically a capture point which can be randomly selected via the mission or can be chosen by yourself each team has a turn at attacking a defending. The loadouts are usually determined by the mission file creator. A lot of people in RPUK play them so see if anyone is hosting one. I know @Fallen has his very own well made version of Attack & Defend.
thanks man ill join some time!

thanks man ill join some time!
Yeah, Lenny hosts a server for me which is up 24/7, hsoting the mission, if you contact me on steam or somthing i can give u the details but for obvious reasons i can't say the IP on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back