What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Auction for 1x LRPS

Nolsen

Hello, i recently got my hands on a LRPS (Long range precision scope), and since i am not a great sniper/marksman, then i want to sell it, i was told that i could probably sell it for 300k minimum, and then people could bid on it. So feel free to bid on it.

The auction will end Tomorrow (23-10-2015) 8pm UK-time.

Hmm, I would buy it but I don't play on the server as a civilian to much anymore but good luck with your selling!

Salty alrdy :(
Nobody is salty he is being sarcastic.

1 - 2 Threads per day of people selling LRPS scopes and UNMC clothing.

Where did you get said items? "We robbed a TI house"

We are pretty aware when our houses are robbed and the last 2 people who got houses robbed where me and Lucas, [PFE] Ata robbed my own and Lucas's houses about a month ago, from that I lost 2 UNMC uniforms and 3 LRPS scopes and Lucas lost 2 LRPS scopes an MRD scope and a bunch of 100Rnd magazines.

Before we got robbed there was never any of these "auction" threads which technically shouldn't be allowed as they breach Rule 4) , ever since every Tom, Dick and Harry has got themselves a set of gear to flog on the forums and there is no explanation to why people have so many of the items, LRPS's and 100Rnd mags I can totally understand because they can actually be purchased by AR but UNMC gear, been gone since March.

Well done WILDMAN! To be honest that's not a bad tactic, and fits your RP perfectly. I'm not even sure what an LRPS is, but the amount people are paying for them they must be very useful for RPing with.

Nobody is salty he is being sarcastic.

1 - 2 Threads per day of people selling LRPS scopes and UNMC clothing.

Where did you get said items? "We robbed a TI house"

We are pretty aware when our houses are robbed and the last 2 people who got houses robbed where me and Lucas, [PFE] Ata robbed my own and Lucas's houses about a month ago, from that I lost 2 UNMC uniforms and 3 LRPS scopes and Lucas lost 2 LRPS scopes an MRD scope and a bunch of 100Rnd magazines.

Before we got robbed there was never any of these "auction" threads which technically shouldn't be allowed as they breach Rule 4) , ever since every Tom, Dick and Harry has got themselves a set of gear to flog on the forums and there is no explanation to why people have so many of the items, LRPS's and 100Rnd mags I can totally understand because they can actually be purchased by AR but UNMC gear, been gone since March.
thx 4 gear mate

Well done WILDMAN! To be honest that's not a bad tactic, and fits your RP perfectly. I'm not even sure what an LRPS is, but the amount people are paying for them they must be very useful for RPing with.
4-25x Zoom Precision scope. Great for firing long distance RP bullets

Back