What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Auction House or application

Kyle Racoon

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I've noticed a lot of people attempting to sell their vehicles with no luck 

well what about a place where you can auction your vehicles/ property on an application on your phone or an auction house. 

i believe this would be a great addition as it wouldn't clog the market place with the same things over and over and people would be able to finally sell there property they don't want anymore.  

something along the lines of 

owner - kyle racoon

current - highest bidder 

increments of ££££ or more 

starting bid - ££££

current bid - ££££

time left - 00:00 

{picture and text of property being auctioned}  

i believe this could use some dev time but i think it would be a great addition and it would advance the city helping newer players attempt to get new property/ vehicles 

and it also gives them an incentive to work harder for the money so they can bid of things. 

i also think things could get competitive, those pesky rival gangs splurging cash just so the other gangs cant use things against them.  

who knows what this could bring!!

many thanks 

kyle  

Can you not run an Auction house for people in the server already? Plenty of open space and car parks to do it. I know car dealerships used to do auctions for certain cars but what's stopping someone starting there own little auction business already? Just needs time and some RP.

Can you not run an Auction house for people in the server already? Plenty of open space and car parks to do it. I know car dealerships used to do auctions for certain cars but what's stopping someone starting there own little auction business already? Just needs time and some RP.
correct you could but the problem is not everyone is in the city at the same time getting all the people in one place would be an issue. 

also not everyone has the time to do this and setit all up etc 

correct you could but the problem is not everyone is in the city at the same time getting all the people in one place would be an issue. 

also not everyone has the time to do this and setit all up etc 
There's plenty tools in the server to advertise such an event and whoever was to run an idea would need time to run such a thing id imagine yes.

Back