What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Audi E Tron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Unlinked
So i got the E Tron cause it has great acceleration and yes bad handling. That's why its worth 900k to 1.1m and its my favourite car in the server.  I don't think its fair to grind for weeks in my case to finally get my fav car just for it to be nurfed. No one will buy it for its original price now and i only got this one a day or 2 ago new. its indirectly taking money and time away from me. Dont get me wrong its just this im not so happy about. everything else is great and thanks to the devs for the time put in.  Just make the E Tron great again i know i am not the only one who was down about this today. 

E Tron before
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pVRzapk3zG1Nu/d1337fQ3ciVL?invite=cr-MSxRVzMsMTY0NTc0MjU1LA

E Tron after

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xKH24MmiXu4k5/d1337bCDIQt7?invite=cr-MSxNNTMsMTY0NTc0MjU1LA

Wow, the car had its ups (acceleration and top speed) and downs (steers like a beached submarine, brakes weren't too good, small battery). In my opinion, as someone who had an e-tron as a daily driver for a long time, this remap is absurd. An I've sold mine a month ago, so I'm not biased. But the car is fun when you know how to handle it, and this just took all the fun away.

why nerf the top speed? it was already capped at 139 mp/h.

I think it is better the way it is now, yes before the change it was super fast and acceleration but it just always gave me vibes of one of those "100k or die" server cars, now it actually drives normally, but still a bit fast in acceleration but not a stupid amount

-1 for me, keep it as it is now

Never owned one but I do feel for a price like that it seems a bit silly to nerf the top speed when for example my 700k car can go 140

+1

going off your video the acceleration still seems good?

-1 both myself and @Mikeagreed when i bought mine that the acceleration was absurd, just because it costs alot doesn't really mean it has to be good, some of the more expensive cars(like my Adder) aren't that great but still go for 5+ million second hand

same with new cars, got my E-Tron for like 850k(i think) new, so it's more so based on what you pay for it and why

going off your video the acceleration still seems good?

-1 both myself and @Mikeagreed when i bought mine that the acceleration was absurd, just because it costs alot doesn't really mean it has to be good, some of the more expensive cars(like my Adder) aren't that great but still go for 5+ million second hand

same with new cars, got my E-Tron for like 850k(i think) new, so it's more so based on what you pay for it and why
I get your pov . But I got the E tron cause of the acceleration. Not the handling or breaks. It also does look great. I loved showing people how fast it went from 0 to 139.  Its like me buying a red car. I am happy with the red car then it get changed to green and i cant change it back. This is where i am at. and now i am stuck with it and wont get the money i worked for back from it. Do you not see why the sudden change is a bit wrong here? 

People put pride into cars on this server its a big part of the roleplay for me and many i know. Buying a car for many reasons we shouldnt have a fear at the back of our minds "Will this good aspect of the car be removed" Such as the Oracles NOS that car is worthless now.  It makes it so much more fun when you do find a gem of a car and you have a goal. Something to jump on the server for and earn money for that car you want, To race and get up to mad fun times in with your mates.

Plus i am not rich on the server. Yes people have loads of super cars. I had one. And that the pride of my garage.

Anyways i loved the old E Tron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back