What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Audi RS6 Sedan & Avant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle_

Hi, I have noticed a few issues on the Audi RS6 Sedan & Audi RS6 Avant where the headlights stay on when you toggle them off (there is no light beam or any light emitted from the headlights however they are still on.)

I have also noticed that there is no way to change the interior colour (seats etc.) on the Audi RS6 Sedan (i’ve tried changing the secondary colour of the car along with the wheel colour yet the interior still stays black.) I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it’s just due to the model of the car but it would be really nice to be able to change the interior of the car. 

Lastly, I have noticed that both cars tend to get dirty way too quickly (I drive on the road for literally like 3/4 minutes and there’s already dirt on the car.)

I would appreciate to see these small issues fixed as I really enjoy driving my Audi’s. Thank you for reading.

+1 as an RS6 Avant owner, the headlight issue does make it harder to stay hidden when you have the engine running. This issue seems common with some imports such as Peugeot 308 and the Audis mentioned.

+1 as an RS6 Avant owner, the headlight issue does make it harder to stay hidden when you have the engine running. This issue seems common with some imports such as Peugeot 308 and the Audis mentioned.
Certain police cars such as the BMW 540i have the same issues. The same goes for my Panamera.

200.gif

+1   Range Rover SVR has the same problem.

image.png

The camero and the Indian dark horse  has the same issue it's completely covered in dirt after less than a mile on the road needs cleaning everytime you park it 

+1 RS6 Avant gets so dirty so quick, I spend more time cleaning it than driving it.

in regards to the lights these are DRL's no? Which is factory in modern cars, So they are ignition related not controlled by headlights.

The lights go off once you toggle ignition.

I will reject this ticket due to it being over a year old now, if issues continue to arise with any of the vehicles listed here please open up a seperate report.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back