What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Austin Martin (Action: Ban Issued 25/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogmaster

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Austin Martin

Time & Date this happened: 15:50pm 20/03/15

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: on the roof and had shots fired at me by a hobo with a pistol (austin martin) returned some fire at him waited around and did not kill him as no RP was done, when i went to go down the ladder he shot me dead without a word. revived and when i was revived by a medic RP ensued and he was made and meta gamed by saying we were all in a group at the end by saying we were marmita miners haha (marmite miners)

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM/ MetaGaming

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: nope as you can see by the video he was mad 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Bloody metagamers man... thats why you have name tags turned off if you know you might slip up.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was in fact metagaming. He told me many times that everyone was from the same gang and crew, while there was no evidence or discussion to verify if they were from the same crew. I was not at the scene when the RDM happend.

Cheers,

PC XSUM

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to defend this hobo he may did RDM just a note: If u observe the scene before u approach it and u see there is 1 rebel top of each building who are clearly in formation covering each other....u might think they are a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back