What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Auto Exotic Health and Safety

Vinnie James

Unlinked
We at Auto Exotic pride ourselves on the service we offer the people of the Island, however it becomes a problem when we cannot do our jobs properly because of small crowds gathering and parking their cars in the yard.  We are tired of having to tell people to move out the way so wed can get on with our jobs quickly and safely.  The new social area is not being used either.

I have made a few mock up images of what I/We would like to have done to help make it clearer to everyone that we need space to work and that the main entrance of our garages is not a place to stand around and shout at each other. (This also makes it hard to hear what a customer wants to be done to their vehicle)

The only vehicles that should be permitted to park on site should be AE staff only, all other cars can park the other side of the wall.

We can just point out signs instead of having to say the same thing over and over again.  Please help us make our job a little easier.

This might seem really anal, but I wouldn't have gone through the effort if it wasn't something that is bothering some of our mechanics.

(I have saved all the textures as transparent .png files, so I can send these to whoever needs them)

Pros  - Safer environment for staff and customers

Cons - Dev Work

forumsignature.png

Example 1.jpg

example 2.jpg

example 5.jpg

example3.jpg

example4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I park at Auto-Exotic I never get told to move my vehicle however now I will use the Auto-Exotic parking! I love the draw ups so +1!

+1 Brings the workplace to life a little bit more and will hopefully make chaos management and RP a bit easier.

The shop always has an influx of new people. It can be a tiring routine to shoo people out of areas where they shouldn't be.

It's a bit of an immersion break trying to have a serious discussion in the office and then have someone with no clothes just running through.

Definitely a +1 from me! 

I understand we're a great hang-out spot for meeting new people, talking about cars etc - but when the lot gets pretty full and people can't get in and out of the bays it becomes a bit of a problem 😂

+1 from me - Gets people to use the social area and improves RP

Back