What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Autocare Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Bigs

tZUGk-giXOiahQPvo3XskGqKu9xDCf93WipeSGQa2b3sjb9v5T4bDAqq8hPZ28yRdGptmO8ENizW1n6DTPTDmsgZ5AEW4m9HTGsg2Y6CVaEbitSlKRyKlrsyomIQ5Azxh4msUeqMWMKpiE-BpQ

Summary:

A few ideas for the AutoCare dealership to help improve the interactions for both customers & staff alongside the growth of the AutoCare mechanic shop.

​

Idea 1: Invisible interior

Autocare has a known bug for the majority of players who come to the dealership to browse cars or get their cars repaired. This sometimes has a huge impact on the RP we can provide to these players as a lot of them drive away and don't come back. This issue has been around for some time and has become a pain to deal with every day with having to interrupt RP by relogging or driving elsewhere on the map for a while. (I believe this issue may have been highlighted in the past)

Idea 2: Wardrobe

As AutoCare is growing as both a dealership & Mechanic shop a wardrobe would be ideal to allow staff to change into the selected outfit for the side of work they are partaking in,  allowing staff to select different work outfits can help improve the RP with customers without the need of having to go to a clothing store or house. Inside the office of AutoCare, there is already a clothing rack which would be the perfect place to put something like this for players to use. (We are also looking at custom clothing for the dealership which may happen in the future)

image.png

Idea 3: ATM

With the increase of work being put in from the AutoCare mechanic shop, it has become clear that an ATM would be ideal to help when making payments. Some customers do not have the required cash to pay for these services making it much harder for them to pay without using a bank transfer, this means our mechanics need to go to an atm and draw out the cash to store away after every few customers & would be a massive help for customers buying cars as well. (This also links back to idea 1, where some players leave to pull out money from an atm and then come back with an invisible interior)

image.png

​

Idea 4: Staff/Public parking

This idea is mainly posed towards the staff parking side. As AutoCare is quite a large dealership it has plenty of space to implement staff parking, this would help with our current service towards customers by having the ability to store vans which hold repair kits and allow our drivers to store trucks when picking up deliveries. However, I feel public parking could also be a benefit as there are minimal areas to store vehicles in that location on the map and this could be implemented in the car park opposite AutoCare. (Another link to idea 1, some staff have to relog inside causing vehicles to despawn and lose the ability to repair cars until restart)

image.png

image.png

image.png

Pros:

•     More immersion for players
  • Higher quality RP
  •      Increase RP opportunities

Cons:

• Dev work
  • (That's all i can think of)

​

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?

• Not that I'm aware!

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Auto care has been growing rapidly over the last few months, these changes would definitely help us increase the quality of RP within the dealership

+1 These changes would rapidly help improve AutoCare as a whole, making the RP potential and experience for all better than ever.

These guys have worked so hard to set up this shop and is going strong with people always there. They are giving AE a run for their money for amount of that are always at the shop giving great RP. I think these improvements they are asking for are well deserved 

With the amount of players that chill here and the consistency of time put into this dealership from the staff, a little bit of a reward wouldn’t go amiss. Decent suggestions, hoping they get implemented.

+1

Much love for another mechanic shop opening up. Provide great RP to the city and need the help they've asked for.

+1 the amount of time they have spent in there trying to get AutoCare on the map again is amazing. These changes would be a great improvement to the shop and not put players off interacting to people due to the interior being invisible.

Definitely need that place to get dressed. Constantly going back and fourth between shop or apartment is draughting for me, I'm lazy. 🥺

Very detailed and well thought out by the Autocare team, all of this would improve RP for the staff and customers who are there +1 from me

+1 It would REALLY make our life as workers and other roleplayers a lot nicer as it would make roleplays around the area easier and more proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back