What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Autocare Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair you should add fixing that crash area to the list. Lots of people avoid that entire region like the plague due to the crash bug at the intersection past the bridge from of legion.

Autocare deserves some love +1

Aye like every bridge in that area including Mirror Park is just pop central, we could easily make money for keeping an eye on cars from poppers.

Would also love to see an electric charging port somewhere in the shop so staff can charge their electric vehicles and customers.

+1 from me all above suggestions I feel would improve the business for both staff and customers

To be fair you should add fixing that crash area to the list. Lots of people avoid that entire region like the plague due to the crash bug at the intersection past the bridge from of legion.

Autocare deserves some love +1
I do agree that its a major issue but I feel like staff are already very aware of the issue.

+1 AutoCare deserves some love, makes it harder for AutoCare to compete with competitors (AutoExotic, TireNutz etc) when the area can be so buggy. Also I think a sound system like TireNutz have would improve the overall atmosphere and encourage more people to populate the area such as AE/TN.

+1 I’ve had nothing but quality RP from auto care, they are very active and they are good guys, the invisible thing is a nightmare and happens every time I go in which is a shame.  I feel they are very estabslished and deserve these changes 

Something I would like to add as more quality of life thing is making so you can hear the music playing outside. Due to bugs where the interior doesn't load in leading to us losing customers and other players not knowing about AC we've taken to sitting outside to make our presence more known but by doing this we can't hear the music playing inside. I feel like this will help in two regards 1. makes it more entertaining for the staff and 2. it could draw more people into AC to see what's going on inside and hopefully lead to more interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back