What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AVF Marksman - Hacked in Jet (Unbanned 26/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallee

Hello, why am I banned? I found a jet at the airport which was unlocked, then I was flying with it, my friend Myran told me the rules because I broke them (didn't know that you had to fly half of altis) after I got told I flied away, then now I am banned. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly i was investigating why the jet was firing missles.... i then noticed on your account that you did not own a jet therefore thought it was hacked in.

I checked the logs and every last gun/missle was fired from that jet... may i ask why ?

Firstly i was investigating why the jet was firing missles.... i then noticed on your account that you did not own a jet therefore thought it was hacked in.

I checked the logs and every last gun/missle was fired from that jet... may i ask why ?
I found the jet open at the aiport I though it was okay to steal it, and when my friend told me that I couldn't fly over kavala I changed way. 

The plane did crash when I was trying to land, then I fired the missiles, it had missiies activated in it since I doesn't earn a yet I didn't know that it wasn't ok to fire them.. 

After that ban I was going into the forum and read all these rules. http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/8185-temp-jet-rules/

Since it wasnt mine I didn't know those rules until now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems fair enough,

please all jets with weapons must not be fired. anyone seen firing the guns with either have there plane removed from the database or banned if serious enough.

Moving to awaiting action for Wilco. 

My GUID:

acdbad7acf7eb857523c1f77430cf7b3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back