What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Avon meeting

Anonymous Tiger

9d0b6dca7783035ac1bb49eaf6bf769b.png

Dear Altis

We have currently decided to set-up an Weekly Avon meeting which will be held in the Meeting Room (Public Area) every Sunday at 21:00 pm. There are Directors from around the world attending and the inaugural meeting was held today from countries around the world.  

So if you would like to join the Avon Team, then join the Meeting Room next Sunday with the country that you are the Director off and then the meeting will begin.

Please remember to be mature when in the meeting and if you are going to troll then you will be kicked from the Meeting (Possibly Banned).

We hope to see you next week...

The Avon Board.

https://gyazo.com/b7bc669ed93492f18b6719ac774a8d2d

https://www.avon.uk.com/become-a-representative/?exm=Y16:C0:paidSearch:Google:BAR&gclid=Cj0KEQiAwrbEBRDqxqzMsrTGmogBEiQAeSE6Za_FmZC4740Arv_4k8Yll6A-qXEmPeJ6TmONUQ44IuQaAquW8P8HAQ

PS. We are looking for a Director of memes to represent our organisation in Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a serious meeting and is very important that we all attend as this could conclude the future of the cosmetics industry in Altis. My name is Sassy but I go by the representative name of Glenice and I have sold more than 1000 batches of face cream this year. That includes such products like Face cream, Make up and lipstick on the odd occasion people by bath bombs but only the lavender flavored ones. 

@Chief Of Avon made a new batch of facecream, it kinda smells tho....
Director of B******** made it of course it smells. Be advised it is organic.

u are a critic

Dear those who it may concern,

Excuse me however you are infringing on our copyright law, Avon Security Ltd. is already a well established company and by doing this you are putting a bad spotlight on our name. We suggest you take this down or you will face action in court. 

Regards,

Ant Arni.

Director at Avon Security Ltd.

Proof:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13FMQER_dM0dI3x_g-YlGwco48qdaVV5yiKsCFOqTmk8/edit?usp=sharing

Avon Security Ltd.  Is a different branch of Avon and currently under research due to trademark infringement of Avon, we respectfully ask you to refrain from posting false statement and invalid proof as it is out of date as the company is unheared from as it is currently disbanded and last seen  [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]16/10/2036[/SIZE] which is 3 months and 14 days ago. 

So before we press charges against your slander we respectfully request you to stop spreading lies.

Thanks,

Director of Avon Netherlands

Director of B******** made it of course it smells. Be advised it is organic.

u are a critic

Avon Security Ltd.  Is a different branch of Avon and currently under research due to trademark infringement of Avon, we respectfully ask you to refrain from posting false statement and invalid proof as it is out of date as the company is unheared from as it is currently disbanded and last seen  [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]16/10/2036[/SIZE] which is 3 months and 14 days ago. 

So before we press charges against your slander we respectfully request you to stop spreading lies.

Thanks,

Director of Avon Netherlands
The last dealings we had with the police was conducted on 24/01/2037, just under a week. The deliveries were made on 19/12/2036 and 23/12/2036, and were signed by @SI Coozer so you have false information there. Again, I suggest you stop infringing on our name unless you want a full scale law suit coming your way.

Regards,

Ant Arni.

Director at Avon Security Ltd.

Disclaimer:

Kavala Constabulary of the Altis Police Department does not have any affiliation with Avon Products Inc or the Avon board. Please refrain from contacting officers about Avon representative positions. Please refer any queries to the Avon board directly at your local branch.

Kind Regards,Inspector Tex BlackwoodKavala Constabulary Command

Avon security does not hold legal bindings over Avon PLC or AVON Incorporated as it is a different branch completely. One sells face cream the other requires face cream good day :|  

I can be the avon representative, i know for a fact that @Buidurd's mom is an Avon worker.

Forgot to mention that @Buidurd and his whole family also have a legitimate buisness as whale hunters.

Back