What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Awards system

Onefiber

Hi, sorry if this topic has already been covered, I couldn't find any info. I was just wondering how long it takes to get the donation awards. I'very done the 420 donation but not received the award yet, also how do I go about getting don't or status? I feel insignificant while my name is white, I would love the blurple.  Again sorry if this has been answered else where. 

Pretty sure to receive the forum reward you need to log out of the forums and back in again?

Don’t count me on it but I’m sure for donation awards management/staff have to manually assign them, if this is the case give them some time they’ll get round to it. As for you name going purple that should happen automatically after a few minutes as long as you’ve donated £10 in a short period of time 

It took around 24 hours for me to receive my 4.20 award. Wilco does each of these manually (correct me if I'm wrong), so maybe you will get luckier. 

Back