What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Axel's last day.

Croam

Well what can I say its been a long run since coming to RPUK getting to meet new people to what my character grew into.

Getting to join Azteca's doing Azteca things through the time was a blast. Getting accepted as the American that stayed in the mines all day. Developing from being the quite Azteca to having to take lead. Getting to know everyone individually as friends and family. 

As well as having the merge happen to become The Coalition getting closer to the Apostles and getting to know them was amazing.  For Axel leaving Coalition was the hardest decision that was made but it had to for the group benefit. Much love to all the Coalition and hope it keeps growing.

To all the great people I've met on RPUK I appreciate everything you've done for me. Much love to all the Staff and Dev team.

Axel is flying out with no intention of coming back but we never know... Find out in...

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
 Went from not knowing who u was to u adopting me in the city haha, thank you for everything you've done for us as Coalition and what you've done for me personally, Could never repay you, Keep your head high, 

Love you g, take care

Anthony Villa🤣❤️

Axel made aztecas a home for Niamh. I'll never forgot sitting on the motel roof till 5am. 

Thanks for hanging around to shotgun us at the wedding. Wouldn't want it to be anyone else.

Hope axel enjoys russia😉

💙💙

Last edited by a moderator:
From saving your ass in a chopper back in the day to standing by your side shooting cops / Vagos and everyone else as Luke it's been a pleasure.  Enjoy being free.

Wish I could have kicked you down some stairs one more time tbh 😛

Been a blast playing with you, hope you stay safe. Will hopefully see you around again soon.

I can say it was a fun last day. I enjoyed hanging out with you and Chang as Killa and Tagilla. I will miss hopping on the server to hang out with you. Have fun in Russia. 

Axel channeling his inner Killa today:

unknown.png

Killa and Tagilla:

unknown.png

"Whats your scav rep?" - Axel

Axel,

Although the path was a lil bit bumpy, we got there in the end. You put me on the right path for everything I have today and for that I’ll forever be thankful. 

For all these months that I’ve known you, I’m honoured to be able to call you a friend. Thank you for everything Axel, don’t be a stranger 🤍💙 

unknown.png
0MwhoFd.jpg

Always top tier RP from you and we shall all miss you lots!

Thankyou!
200.gif

This is sad news tbh, gonna miss you mate. You are one of the best, don't be a stranger ❤️ 

RIGHT RIGHT! Was great fun driving round at random hours of the morning, and don't be a stranger. 🤍

200.gif

unknown.png

Axel... you were my first friend in Azteca's and always had my back. I loved our inside jokes and stupid banter. I will miss you! I hope you return someday ❤️

#GucciGlassesOnTheFloor

izLNcfg.jpg
pfzcLMI.jpg
Bljk81t.jpg
l7EGWl4.jpg
l2HV2B7.jpg

Axel, I only knew you for a short time, but for that short time it was always a blast being alongside you in the city. Thank you for everything you did for me in the Coalition. I appreciate it greatly. Hopefully we'll see you back some day soon. ❤️ 

Frird7i.jpg

LEEEEEEEEEEH 😔

idk where to start honestly, Listen here CARLOS! you know I love you bigman, from when I was an Apostle, you coming down to the chapel with the tablet saying there's a space there with Bravo's name on it, to a strange day where I was wearing blue in car with you, a uzi, 250 rounds and many Vagos looking smoked. to the first day as an Azteca breaking into the prison with the sole intention of taking out the Vagos. I could write pages and pages of all the shit we went through, after the countless days and nights we spent together planning things, talking about things. You really were my big brother, there is no doubting it. I'll always be grateful. 

Es lo que es, Nos vemos en el otro lado. 💙

BZPBblu.png

XTOtWvh.png

ffgz80o.png
n1ZZfCl.png

KRPLUPV.png

Back