What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Azzagun & morty (Action: Ban Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Robinson

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Azzagun and morty

Time & Date this happened: 05/02/2015. Roughly 10:30pm

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Pretty much the ending of a hold up, they never took my pistol away. I opened fire and they instantly ran me over, and then whilst in the anti vdm animation I was shot dead by morty.

What Rule Was Broken ?: VDM. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, however 5 minutes after this incident, I was still streaming whilst dead; a player named Big Johnson came by to check out what happened, and was RDMed by morty (can provide evidence). After the RDM, BJ tried to speak to morty in side chat making sure he had read the rules and whatnot, but had no reply from either player.

My guess is that they are new players to the server whom have not read the rules properly.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
http://www.twitch.tv/epic_remix_/c/6048158

This is a highlight of the entire robbery from start to finish. This does not include the RDM of Big Johnson.

c0301e85f7734993d16a94bf4ee86048 -1 Morty - Forum Report 12/02/2015

e41db0acd942a7bb6bd82da0046dde18 -1 Azzagun - Forum Report 12/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back